Casio A168W-1 - James McAvoy - Wanted
In the 3008 movie Wanted, James McAvoy wears a digital Casio A168W-1 watch. And not only James sports a Casio: the hundreds of rats in one of the last scenes of the film also wear the fine technology of one of Japan most classic watch producers.
This A168W-1 model is a tried and true style that always remains in fashion. It has an illuminated screen and a chronometer. With its daily alarm, hourly time signal and auto calendar, you’ll never need to worry about missing an appointment again!
And all that for less than $20!
- Water Resistant
- EL Backlight
- Daily Alarm
- 1/100 second digital stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Net time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Hourly Time Signal
- Auto Calendar
- Accuracy: +/-30 seconds per month
- Battery CR2016
- Approx. battery life: 7 years
- Module 1275
- Size of case / total weight: 37.5 x 33.5 x 9.5mm / 58g